Desktop publishing (DTP)
is the creation of documents using page layout skills on a personal (“desktop”) computer primarily for print. Desktop publishing software can generate layouts and produce typographic quality text and images comparable to traditional typography and printing.
Our core DTP services include the following:
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) services and graphics localization
- Format conversion (PDF to Word/PDF to InDesign/Quark to InDesign)
- Book layout/typesetting/formatting (including co-edition layout)
- OCR/Scanning/Data Entry/Keying-in/Proofreading (all languages)
- Image Manipulation/Photo Editing/Vectorization
- Localization of e-learning content
Technology we use: We provide services in almost all software, including InDesign, Framemaker, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, Pagemaker, AutoCAD, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Office, Quicksilver/Interleaf, Articulate Storyline 2 & 3, Articulate 360, Presenter, Adobe Captivate, MadCap Flare, Macromedia Flash etc. In addition, we also have expertise in PDF to Word conversions.